View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2019, 02:53 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Custom Autobot Bumblebee (pics)

Cool custom and very cool figure! Here’s what I’m thinking;
-Return Fire is extremely powerful, as L4y has already said. It seems like it could be balanced, cause you’re paying 195 for a character with pretty weak stats that can be taken out pretty easily, but that does make Bee come off as a but fragile. Sure he’s one of the weaker giant robots, but he’s still a giant robot. For starters, why not limit it to only working on non-adjacent attacks? Also maybe have it only inflicting 1 wound instead of a whole bunch? Idk, that’s mostly just an opinion.
-Under 250 points is pretty high tier for human characters. In C3G, for example, that includes Captain America and Batman I. If you want to capture him teaming up with weak normal humans like he does in the movie, why not limit it to less than 150 or even lower than that?
-I think if Return Fire is weakened, you could bump his attack up a bit. 2 attack is below human gun standards in Heroscape, so I’d think Cybertronian weapons, even Bee’s weaker ones, could easily pull off 4 attack.
-It could be cool if he could have some aort of Carry mechanic to represent him being a vehicle, but that could just be too much clutter for this design.