View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2020, 06:00 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Tetsuo Tyrell (Jace, Investigator) - Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
You intend a +1 to Mind Jack for each wound on Tetsuo? I would have expected it was for each wound on the target figure, so I'm checking.
I like that change thematically, but the consensus was to base it off of his own damage instead to reduce the times where Tetsuo kills his target before Mind Jacking them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Can Overclock be used if Tetsuo does not attack? Normally, a term like "before attacking" would be like "after moving and before attacking," which only indicates the phase of the turn and does not require moving or attacking.
I would say yes. Overclocking only adds 2 to his attack that turn, but it doesn't force him to actually make an attack.