View Single Post
Old May 5th, 2019, 11:53 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Big Barda (Initial Playtest Phase)

So I was looking over this thread before posting and realized the wording on Mega-Rod is a bit off. My intent was that you'd only get that boost to Mega-Rod when you FIRST move into an engagement with a figure that was already tied down, but I think the wording here doesn't communicate that. This is the power as-is:

MEGA-ROD SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 2 + Special.
When attacking with this special attack, each skull rolled counts as one additional hit. If the defending figure is engaged with Big Barda and, at the start of this turn, was engaged with a figure other than Big Barda, roll 2 additional dice.

And my intent is it should be more like this:

MEGA-ROD SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 4. Attack 2 + Special.
When attacking with this special attack, each skull rolled counts as one additional hit. If the defending figure is engaged with Big Barda and, at the start of this turn, was engaged with a friendly figure and not engaged with Big Barda, roll 2 additional dice.

@Ronin - I assume you played her as getting that boost regardless of whether or not it she was engaged to the figure at the start of the turn? Did that still play well for you? I don't mind keeping it as-is if it feels balanced and does help them play well as a team.