View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2012, 10:02 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: C3V/SoV-inclusive Power Rankings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
This weekend, our gaming group played some games with some of the Wave 15 figures. The Havech Eradicators were the biggest surprise. They are very effective as a ranged squad. Although they have a 30% chance of blowing up, with a ranged attack of 4, they typically kill what they are aiming at. When they didn't destroy themselves, they were hard to kill. They destroyed squads of Microcorp and quickly took out Laglor without a problem. They were even effective against KMA because they could close the distance quickly (and I couldn't roll a single defense die in 9 attempts). Still, they did very well and I would give them a B+ to A-.
Yes, the Havech Eradicators are remarkably strong in casual play. I imagine it would be hard for them to perform well in a tournament setting, where they would need to go 5-9 games with only one game of bad luck, if that, but in a casual setting they're pretty beastly.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV