View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2011, 11:21 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Mysterio's Holographs - Design

I can go for that Griff. I think green might be more fitting than blue though for the Holographs because green is incorporated into Mysterio's color scheme and it will also be on the Army Card border.

OK, here's some more ideas to go along with the theme.

To replace Lights Out:

Quote:
LASER PROJECTIONS
You may only draft Mysterio's Holographs if you have drafted Mysterio into your Army. When Mysterio is destroyed, Mysterio's Holographs are automatically destroyed.
If we wanted to give them some additional defense I could remove the no LEA and move through bit from THE SETUP and give them INTANGIBILITY which would seem fitting.

Or if we wanted to get the theme across that I tried to put on Smoke and Mirrors...

Quote:
DIVERSION
Opponent's figures adjacent to one or more of Mysterio's Holographs roll 1 fewer defense die when defending against an attack from a figure with a Tricky personality.
Also, if these guys are only draftable if you have Mysterio, which is fine and makes sense, I don't mind if they had an attack value of 0,1 or 2. Though as Bats has brought out an attack value of 0 will still allow someone to attack if they have height advantage. I'd rather not create a new power saying they can't attack. Maybe it could be incorporated in the LASER PROJECTIONS power though?