View Single Post
Old October 13th, 2016, 03:33 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: NHSD: Idaho/Utah - Ruins of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@Tiranx , have you guys decided on what type of stickers your using to mark start zones. I have some older ones that I used to identify different uncommons I had. Not enough to do a bunch of start zone though I think.
Any stickers work. Probably something very similar to how we mark uncommon figures. We can literally use anything.
There should be some small ones (as used for uncommons) at the dollar store...which can be pretty cheap. Just make sure to get enough (24hex startzone X 10 maps = 240 stickers) maybe Tiranx can take care of the map instructions and stickers...and I'll handle the majority of the terrain (I should be able to make all the maps except for one set of trees and castle sets...I'll make sure to confirm this within the next couple weeks though) and TREX does what TREX does ;-P that is: all the cool stuff like prizes, and food and stuff! haha
If I don't have to drag a ton of terrain and figures out for the tournament, I will happily take of build instructions and stickers. Then it won't take me six months clean my game room when I dump everything back in there.....
not that that ever happens.