View Single Post
Old November 15th, 2010, 11:00 PM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla-TAKING NOMINATIONS!

Here are my decisions for the five Krysto Customs nominated:

Asmodeus - 50 points for a combo of Me-Burq-Sa and Sujoah - Sorry this is too powerful for 50 points -- My vote is No

Blood Raptor - I like these guys, but again they under-costed. If an opponent figure has a few wounds, you could conceivably have 3 attacks of 6 for 90 points. Sorry that is too powerful - My vote is No

Einars Centurions - First of I'm not sure who would spend 150 points for a Unique squad. Secondly they are a combo of legionaries, Sentinels and Minions who bond, Again too powerful -- My vote is No

Swarm Gruts - Swarm Tactics is just confusing - My vote is No

Gordyrr - Doesn't look that bad...but it is under-costed for a dragon that can attack up to three figures and has ranged counterstrike like the Oni, if he was 200-220 points maybe but at 145, sorry again my vote is No.

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA