View Single Post
Old December 4th, 2014, 12:16 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: HoME General Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Knight View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
@elvenwizard9 Was it a playtesting marathon?

--
@faure , @elvenwizard9 , @White Knight , @infectedsloth , @Son of Arathorn

Nothing is moving here, guys. Do we want to go back to our previous version of Gandalf and pass him at 155 or something? Is anyone going to step forward and do more playtesting? That is not an accusation: I am aware that I have not done any playtesting in a long time as well.
1) I still prefer my beefed up version of Gandalf, but I'm OK to pass our previous version of Gandalf at 155. With so many playtests already, I doubt we're going to get people excited about doing even more. Lets just pass him at 155 and move on.
I propose we move the following version of Gandalf forward:
Quote:
NAME = GANDALF
GENERAL = JANDAR
SPECIES = MAIA
PLANET = ARDA
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = WIZARD
PERSONALITY = WISE
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

STATS, MASTER/BASIC
LIFE = 7
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3
POINTS = 155

BLAZING STRIKE SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 1. Attack 3.
All opponents' figures adjacent to Gandalf are affected by Blazing Strike Special Attack. Roll attack dice once for all affected figures. Each figure rolls defense dice separately. At the end of your turn, after using Blazing Strike Special Attack, you may move Gandalf up to 4 spaces. Gandalf does not take leaving engagement attacks when moving this way.

LEADERSHIP
After taking a turn with Gandalf, you may move up to 3 small or medium Unique Heroes you control up to 4 spaces each. Any figures moved by Leadership must end their movement adjacent to Gandalf. Figures moved by Leadership do not take leaving engagement attacks.
@faure , @elvenwizard9 , @White Knight : , @infectedsloth , @Son of Arathorn : , capsocrates :

Let's see some votes!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; December 13th, 2014 at 11:10 AM. Reason: updated vote tally