View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2006, 02:15 PM

1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby! 1moreheroscaper rolls all skulls baby!
Updated Card with DocSavage's suggestion of Pistol Whip being a special attack in order to prevent stacking of the double attack--also addressed by LilNewbie.

Also, a quick step guide to making this custom yourself. It took a couple hours from start to finish with the figures while watching T.V. I will be posting my Knights Templar custom soon--and there is no painting of mutilation required--I will be including a copy of the cut-out sticker template I used.

Anyways, the Pirates:

CUTTING: Cut their arms off!!! But try to be precise with it & careful with a hobby knife. I also cut their sword hand to reposition it for hold a sword. The other cuts and glue is explained in the pic with comments.

PAINTING: I used 4 main colors. Brown, Black, Grey, and an off White(GamesWorkshop "Rotting Flesh"). I did add a little yellow beard to one of the figs, and some grubbiness to another fellow.

Why only 3? Well, two reasons. I had only 3 extra militia after I made my Brennan Shaw Militia Hero, and I thought this squad would be too powerful and off theme with 4. After all, they are pirates from a ship--not a militia organized and raised from another country or government.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Hymar's_Temple
1moreheroscaper's_Customs
War_of_the_Great_Wellspring