View Single Post
Old November 16th, 2010, 08:42 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla-READY FOR NOMINATIONS!

Ok, time to wrap these up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by krysto2002 View Post
Blood Raptor -a fair substitution for Swogs and a good unit on their own, uses bloodseeker drake from D&D, also about $0.50
Spoiler Alert!
Undercosted. No to the Blood Raptor. I do like the idea of common heroes that work with each other, that keeps some of the theme of squad play without needing the multiple sculpts.

Quote:
Swarm Gruts - A NEW ORC SQUAD, and all you need is BLADE GRUTS!
Spoiler Alert!
Haze of Madness is interesting. But to make one squad of these you would need to give up two squads of Blade Gruts, and I don't think you'd want fewer than 6 squads of Swarmgruts, the way they're designed. Which would be 12 squads of Blade Gruts. No to Swarm Gruts.

Quote:
Einar's Centurions, their playability is an enigma to me at the moment, but it sounds like fun, just sub in a squad of Romans!
Spoiler Alert!
No thanks, not taking a knife to my Romans and 4x Marcus (is that whose head that is?). They have other problems, too, but I do like the presentation of a unique squad. No to Einar's Centurions.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =