View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2016, 03:45 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
DOOM! I Say. DOOM!

COMPETITIVE REVIEW BOARD CHECKLIST

Competitive Concerns
Does the design offer worrisome Order marker movement or efficiency? No.

Does the design offer superior Auto wounding? No.

Does the design cause the prevention of abilities (Blob, Polaris, Meteorite)? No.

Does the design move other figures? No.

Does the design boost other figures (outside of a narrowly defined set)? No.

Does the design have one or more excellent defensive powers? Magical Defense is the Bomb.com

Does the design auto destroy or take control of other figures in a way that unbalances the design? Mystic Domination seems all right but I waver a little. Hopefully the Invocations keep it in check.

Does the design have any other concerns? Man you thought the old Dooms were tough to kill with Doombots? Let's give him Magical Defense. HAVE FUN. I think it'll be fine but dang that could just be annoying. I'm assuming Decoy of Doom doesn't undo Mystic Domination negation?

Summary of Any Competitive Concerns/Suggestions for Changes: Seems pretty Doomesque. Could be quite beastly. We'll have to see how the Doom+Doombots goes especially in armies where you can reveal OMs on other figures.