View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2016, 09:46 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Atlas (Design Phase)

Simple stuff but looks good. I could see his Life coming down to 5 if he proves too strong. Fine with testing from here, though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
One thing I wanted to mention is that I was planning on using the Repentant personality to set up a synergy with Songbird (on her end). Currently, the only other guy with a Repentant personality is Radioactive Man, who is also a thematic Songbird pair.

I just wanted to make sure there's nobody Repentant and unthematic lurking in the sanctum that would throw a wrench into that plan before I go ahead with it.
Out of curiosity - is this a factional (repentant Thunderbolts) or conceptual (repentant people) power? My experience with Songbird could put it either way. If it's the latter, even if we did have other Repentant figures lurking around, I can't imagine it being an issue.