View Single Post
Old June 23rd, 2018, 11:32 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: New to Heroscape!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noziroh View Post
@Astroking112 Thanks for the tip! I’ll definitely keep an eye on that; and I know!!! Ugh I wish I had some Repulsors!!!

@ollie Heck yeah! I was able to find everything except for one of the Sentinals of Grax. Grand total with shipping, $5.42 hahaha! Feels like Christmas came early
I'm glad to know that someone else was able to take advantage of that deal! I'm sure that you'll be able to find the other Sentinel of Grax pretty easily on eBay or some other site (I've found them pretty cheaply on eBay before, too, but I never picked them up until I found them on Bonanza).

Also, thanks for the tip, @Sherman Davies ! I somehow never noticed that site had HeroScape bases for sale, so I'll have to pick some up when I get the chance. Maybe I'll finally rebase all of my Mechwarrior figures now.