View Single Post
Old May 30th, 2019, 11:13 AM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: I can't make it, but if I could (Main Event 2019 ideas)

Swogs for the Main Event definitely have a bonding option problem. There are only three choices: Krug, Mimring, or the Ice Troll. Krug is way too good for the Main Event. Mimring is honestly pretty good, but very swingy. That leaves the Ice Troll, who is probably the most Main Event suitable, but brings his own problem, mainly that he is two defense four life and can die pretty much whenever. I don't know what the answer is to be honest. I'd like to bring Arrows again at some point

Taelord and Marro Warriors is a brutal combo honestly. It allows the Marro Warriors to backpedal into even more attack dice. Drudge are bad enough that it might be fine, when I ran that combo I had 10th Reg behind it which is way way too good for the 2019 meta.