View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2021, 01:50 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
That's a solid write up. I like the basic power effects and power titles a lot. The use of the Investment markers is neat and I like how he powers up Street Thugs.

I think the last line of The Roman Empire may have the Investment marker economy a bit out of balance as I think you could use them perpetually to ignore wounds with Criminal figures as written, so that'd have to be ironed out, but I really dig the draft overall.

Might go with a reused Class instead of making a new one there, though.
Pretty sure you helped put this together. But yeah the marker economy needs work. This was one that I was happy where it got to and planned to clean it up before I ran it. But if Redstang is excited about him, I don't mind if he ran him.

I think there was a reason we went Godfather over Crime Lord, but I don't recall at this point.