View Single Post
Old September 25th, 2020, 10:42 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The New York City Gang Of Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
I had a long phone conversation with Grishnakh. He is playing lots of games, mostly online. He emails that he's now heard from Sherman Davies, and all is good with him as well. Nice to hear.

Matt Helm, we both agreed that your cards are fun to use!
This is great news, I'm so glad SD is doing well. We miss him around these parts.

And, aw shucks, thanks for the compliment. I'm so happy to hear that you and Grish have tried some HelmAverse cards. And your inclusion of an exclamation point indicates you aren't fibbing!

Thanks, buddy, maybe when this whole crazy world settles down, we can find a local event for the Helm boys to drop in on. The last time I saw you guys, Helm Jr. was a wee lad and lil'Helm was too small for me to bring out to the game. They are both much bigger now. Funny how that works.