View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2017, 12:06 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker
Re: aksisu11 3/25/2017 wants and trades

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksisu11 View Post
Sorry guys I hate to bump this so soon again, but I added some more items to the list. I also want to let everyone know that I will start listing these items on Ebay tomorrow afternoon. I would like to sell the things on my list to people on Heroscapers before I sell them on Ebay. So please shoot me a PM if you have any item, or items that you want.

I would also like to extend a "Coupon". How about for all figure sets if you buy 4 sets you get the 5th one for 50% off? Also, free shipping on all orders over $100. I don't know just trying to get more sales

Also, I'm getting some loose Protectors of Ullar and I plan on painting them blue for the custom Tyrian the Kyrie Warrior. Let me know if you're interested and we can work something out for them.

Thanks,

Aksisu11
I just want to clarify something relating to the 50% off deal on the fifth item. Here's an example on how it works:

Mohicans $24
Capuan Gladiators $24
Aubrien Archers $22
Heavy Gruts $14
MacDirk $12 (%50 off so really $6)
Wolves of Badru $10
Stingers $4 X1
Marro Drudge $3
Marro Drudge $3
Marro Drudge $3 (%50 off so really $1.50)
Marro Drudge $3
Marro Nagrubs $2
Marro Nagrubs $2
Marro Nagrubs $2
Marro Nagrubs $2 (%50 off so really $1)

Basically rank them most expensive to least expensive. Same idea you would see at a local store. Hope this clears things up!

~Aksisu11

Last edited by aksisu11; October 11th, 2017 at 02:32 PM.