View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2009, 08:04 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Felindar's Comic Customs Links and SG-1 cards "final"

John Crichton lives. You are awesome! I don't know if I love the hex shape of the card as angles are harsh and eveything about Farscape had an organic feel. Anyway you could shape the cards like Moya?

And the SG! set is a beauty. The repaints look outstanding next to Liefkicker's "star" gate. I finally slipped my Liefkicker gate in a game with the kids a few weeks ago and they loved it. How cool would it be to have a squad of SGC troops that can only join the game through the stargate?

Keep it up man. The suggestions for Jaffa and Gou'ld are spot on.

Any reason why the base stats on every human is exactly the same? I would think that Jack would be tougher than Sam and Daniel (despite his bulking up as the series went on).