View Single Post
Old June 30th, 2016, 09:39 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Season 24 - Gencon Prep - ROUND 1 POSTED

Vestige is missing the two level 3 single hex grass tiles in the central sandy area of the board. Is the hex budget for this season that low? I can mail a few to OHSHQ

My quest to get Delta to raise the cost of Deathchasers by 50 is off to a good start. I got the win vs. CULLENFORCER after his Stingers went down early. He was left with just single attacks and that couldn't get the job done against the Orc horde.

Dice stats for my game:
Connect failed: Access denied for user 'kuscheld_hsuser'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

I noticed others had similar stats

Last edited by vegietarian18; July 1st, 2016 at 12:09 AM.