View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2018, 04:08 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: An Impactful Customs Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamaclown View Post
After reading Scytale's article my quaint little post is quite superfluous. He did an excellent job! I look forward to reading the rest of them.
Hardly superfluous! While there is a lot of overlap in our articles (as there should be!), you touched on or expanded on points in your altogether excellent article that I did not . Besides, on topics like these it's definitely better to read different viewpoints from different creators, especially from the old guard like us that have been-there-done-that.

Your initial article is likewise excellent. It seems like "play the game!" would be obvious advice to a customs creator, but it's an all-too-often skipped step and great advice for new creators.