View Single Post
Old August 23rd, 2018, 01:28 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
But no, I'm not a big Dr. Who fan myself and honestly I'm not completely sold on him being brought into C3G. From what I've seen of the shows the Doctor is more of a thinking hero than an action hero, I feel he would get clobbered pretty quickly if he were to face off vs. a comic-book villain or hero. The trash can aliens he faces off vs. are pretty slow moving and not agile at all.
I mean yeah, the Doctor can't physically take much damage if he's actually getting hit (somewhere slightly above human levels), but the point of the character is that he's too clever to take too many hits. He always has a way out. He's gone up against pretty powerful threats that are definitely on the same level as more powerful comic book villains and always comes out fairly unscathed. Sure, some of that is due to some silly writing that is unrealistic, but you could say that about almost any comic book too.