View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2015, 04:10 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: What General would each Planeswalker follow?

In my experience Chandra is firmly on the side of good. She's a wildcard, certainly, and self-motivated above all else, but her core goals are freedom and action. Do what you want when you want and how you want. She generally avoids innocent casualties (though she's not shy about property damage) and fights against big bad evil dudes.

Recently they've been playing up two halves of Gideon - vigilante acts (I will fight for justice, the system is too slow for me!) and responsibility (joining armies, leading soldiers, carrying the burden of all). I feel like he's definitely more in the individualistic side, so yeah, I'm feeling Jandar.