View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2021, 09:30 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 39 - Snowed In - Round 1 Until 1/24

Muskie and I are starting now. I have Dzu-Teh and he has Mezzos.

EDIT: I got the win, mostly riding Major Q10. Dzu-Teh set up a screen for Q10, and then Q10 shot Mezzos over it with his various special attacks, while the Mezzos threw very futile hits at Raelin and occasionally broke through a Yeti when they had to. Muskie kept the pressure on sending out Morgoloth when I got him down to 2 Mezzos, barreling Morgoloth at Q10 to try to take out my special attack, but wasn't able to find the initiatives he needed to scratch the Soulborg. The Dzu-Teh were able to pound Morgoloth down after some Kelda glyph magic. Good game muskie.

Last edited by vegietarian18; January 19th, 2021 at 10:30 PM.