View Single Post
Old January 12th, 2020, 11:24 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

I like that basic draft for Klaw. I'd definitely slot him in as a Criminal as he's a sort of "generic bad guy" a lot of the time. Sonic Cannon makes sense and some form of disorientation as well.

I'm not sure if I'd do Klaw with high life, fairly low defense, or low life and high defense. He's super durable but also tends to get torn apart into a million pieces a lot. I'd almost consider giving him Tough or something like that - vulnerable to non-standard attacks.

I'd also probably try to work in some form of... like, assassination, thieving, that sort of thing. His most iconic moment is breaking into Wakanda to steal vibranium and killing T'Challa's father. Something like this comes to mind:

SONIC ASSASSINATION 3
Figures roll 1 fewer defense die when attacked by Klaw for each Order Marker or Equipment Glyph on their Army Card, to a maximum of 3 fewer defense dice.

Very good at taking "leaders" (i.e. OM hogs) and people with goodies.