View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2020, 01:12 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: brandonwiker’s battles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I always loved your battle reports. No worries on the figure give aways. Its pretty pricey to not only have bought the prize but shipping is another animal. If I get a bit of time to get a good read, Ill be checking out these Battles. Thanks for the fun stuff.
Sure, thanks for sticking around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Thanks for sharing another excellent battle report!

I, too, am a big fan of Dry Season. It plays great and it looks great on the table.
Thanks for reading and commenting! I have a lot of respect for you, always cool to know you pay attention to this thread.

Onto the beef of my post - My wife and I are going to try and play some scape sometime in the near future, so here's my idea; I want to try a scenario on this official durgeth swamp map that looks like a.... ahem... rocket ship. We are going to play the "Under Tempest's Cover" almost exactly as noted about halfway down on this site (this scenario is out of the first rulebook) :

http://heroscape.glasq.com/battlefields/hsbf0003.html

However, we are not following the 400 point limit, I'm just going to create two themed armies since my wife doesn't know most of the synergies/units in heroscape (other than romans/marcus/10th reg lol)

Army 1 will be for the player that has to get their secret scout hero to the other side of the map to win:
Sonlen - 160
Syvarris - 100
Zogross Hardscale - 120
Greenscales x2 -120
9 figure, 500 points

Army 2 will be for the player that has to kill the scout hero, or prevent the scout from reaching the destination within 12 rounds (oof):
Feral Troll - 90
Dcot x2 - 110
Marro Warriors - 50
Ogre Warhulk - 150
12 figure, 400 points

I'm going to allow my wife to choose her army, but I built these this way because I think she is extremely unlikely the pick the army 2 composed of evil beasties and ultra sexy troll; she seems to like human/humanoid things from heroscape way more. Considering that, do these armies/objectives seem like it would be a close game? Feel free to leave suggestions, winner predictions, and expect a video from me within the next month or so!

Last edited by Unhinged Manchild; March 10th, 2020 at 01:47 PM.