View Single Post
Old February 15th, 2015, 03:55 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I'm not workshopping, just stating my opinion on the power level of the figure. I typically give my thoughts in a post before officially voting, so the nominator can respond to any potential concerns that I have with thoughts from their own experiences testing the figure. I feel like it causes more confusion if I vote, then sway the other direction and change the vote, but maybe that's not the case.

I tried to contain the discussion to here, so the other judges could see it. I don't think this is anything different than the typical voting process.