View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2021, 09:59 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OEAO's Power Rankings

I'm not sure AGs are quite A-, but I'll vouch for this new build without swogs or Krug as being a likely better version of them into most of the other top armies. Basically I think per their points AGs are worth more as a semi-pure screen than as offense with swogs.

Regarding Q9, to be fair, DCs & PKs into Q9 + Rats x4 is just as bad as AGs if not worse, and they're solidly A-. Same with Cyprien. I'm not convinced that a brutal matchup into Q9 means much in terms of keeping something out of A-. I think the matchups with the other A- units matters more.