View Single Post
Old September 30th, 2019, 10:40 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

I wasn't aware that the Wyrmlings were from Toril. That's weird.

Personally, I'm not opposed to a Green Wyrmling from Icaria, and I'd prefer that to the alternative of not matching the "baby dragons" template.

As to the prospect of 3D printing miniatures in general, I'd prefer for a prepainted model to accompany such a submission, even if it is rarer. 3D printing is a valuable way of filling gaps, but I imagine that there are many fans who don't have access to one. I think that it's important to have some kind of an option for them, be that someone painting and selling them online or a slightly harder to find miniature.