View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2021, 04:38 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] Glyph of Movement - Design

Hmm. I can see that. I like the limit to OM rather than "turn" like our other glyphs, albeit it might be a little less intuitive for newer players. I think that counterintuitive aspect would be worth the sacrifice in this case, as the alternative is madness.

I am coming around to the idea that the black glyphs from our box should have some minor difference about them, though. I'm tempted to revive that conversation in the Pod 0 Thread, but it wasn't attracting much attention there and it is probably most applicable to this glyph in particular. If anyone is lurking and reading this, remember that you're welcome to share your thoughts, even if you aren't in Pod 0.