View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2021, 05:37 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
If it turns out to be too bland in testing, I'll definitely look for something else but they should be quite unique.
If you haven't tested this, it doesn't belong here yet. Taking a design here doesn't have to be the last step in the process, but you should have a good feel for how the unit plays before taking it to this thread.
I've only played about 5 games with them. I wanted to get feedback before I continued in an awkward direction without more refinement.
That's fine then. Do you have your own customs thread where you post these for early feedback?