View Single Post
Old February 5th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

I agree with dok.

Stab in the back is all about permanent Control. It's referring to the permanent controller (owner) of the card. If he stabs YOU in the back, your opponent then becomes the permanent controller of the card.

Stab in the back says: Before YOU take a turn with Sir Hawthorne. YOU refers to the owner/controller of the card. It doesn't refer to someone who temporarily gains control of the card (via Moon Frenzy). This is why Moon Frenzy says: "If you take a turn with an opponent's Hybrid Hero, you control that hero for the duration of its turn." This designates you as controller ONLY for the duration of it's turn. "At the end of its turn, control of the Hybrid Hero returns to its previous owner." At which point that controller looks at Stab in the back and says: "Did I (the permanent controller) take a turn with Sir Hawthorne? No. Then I don't have to roll for Stab in the Back.

Stab in the back never once refers to the temporarily controlling player.

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations