View Single Post
Old August 15th, 2022, 12:47 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape 2 Prediction Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Trails View Post
I expect the new Master Set to follow the "two factions" layout popular with modern wargames, with a roughly equal distribution of Dawn Raider Syndicate figures and Lifeborn Order figures. To further emphasize this theming, I expect both factions to supplant the Valkyrie Generals on their respective units' cards. Moreover, given Sonlen?'s prominent flag, I could feasibly see the set including DRS and LBO "Valkyrie" dice in lieu of normal combat dice, with appropriate special powers to boot.
They're introducing a lot of factions in the designer's notes. Maybe they'll have a "starter set" with only two factions... but I'm pretty sure the initial "release" will include multiple factions.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV