View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2018, 06:43 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Flash_19's Maps: New Map 11/7/18!

Thanks so much @JaesShurrig , @kolakoski , @BiggaBullfrog , and @Cleon .

The pathing is interesting on this one. I too have been worrying about the movement of double based figures as you guys mentioned, particularly with the middle section. I originally had two one hex rock pieces where the trees are on top, and I am leaning towards changing that back as that will give more room for larger figures to fit in there. I was also worried about the middle being too powerful, which led to overcompensating with those level 5 sides that are now too powerful. oops.

Your thoughts have given me some ideas, so give me a bit and I'll post an update with a download link. Thanks again guys.
@kolakoski - I'll definitely include how this map came to be in the next post. And yeah, I'll build the board and post pictures. Also - anytime you (or anyone else for that matter) wants to make a change to one of my maps to better fit their personal preferences, I'm totally cool with that. So don't even worry about it. And yeah, it took me a second, but I figured it out - Sirocco! I just played a game on that map a week ago.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog