View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2015, 03:58 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker
Re: What General would each Planeswalker follow?

I've put some thought into this and this is where I stand on the general alignments.

Gideon- Jandar. I don't know much about his character but he is described as having a strong sense of justice and that seems right up Jandar's alley.

Jace- Ullar. I know some say being tricky makes him a shoe in for Vydar, but he honestly is a much better fit for Ullar. Jace is an academic and a scholar which is more of Ullar's style. The wizards are known for their intelligence, Charos is said to be the smartest dragon in history, Dead eye Dan is very well educated, and the Shaolin Monks are known for their wisdom. Ullar is the brainy general and Jace would fit in great with him. Not to mention Jace is a good guy and Vydar is a little too wishy washy for Jace to pledge allegiance to.

Chandra- Aquilla. Aquilla is known for being wild and free, and that also describes Chandra to a t. She is a rebel who despises authority and just wants to live her life free from oppression.

Nissa- Aquilla. I know this is an unpopular opinion considering in heroscape elf=Ullar, but there are almost always two types of elves in fantasy, the high elves, who are very regal and wise. These are the ones that Ullar recruits. And the Wood elves, elves who are much more wild and isolated from the world. Nissa-falls into the Wood elf category. She hates civilization and is a nature mage. Not to mention she has dabbled in dark magic, something an Ullar warrior wouldn't do.

Liliana- Utgar. Yes she uses the dead as soldiers but that doesn't make her a Valkrill follower. Heroscape generals pick soldiers based on why they fight not how. The difference between Utgar and Valkrill is Utgar wants to conquer the world and Valkrill wants to destroy it. Liliana uses her necromancy to conquer enimies and she wants to ultimatley become powerful enough to live forever. And immortality isn't really something Valkrill, a guys who wants to end existence, is really interested in.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!