View Single Post
Old October 12th, 2022, 01:40 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Mass Monthlies 2022: 11/5/22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elstree View Post
Just a quick reminder:

Some of us New England 'scapers are planning on getting together at Games N Friends (1755 Boston Rd, Springfield, MA 01129) for open board gaming this Sunday, Oct. 16. We aim to arrive around 1:00 pm and will probably play until around 6:00 or so (depending on when games wrap and/or people get hungry for dinner).

This is an open invitation. You can just show up, but if you RSVP here we'll know to expect you. Bunjee and I have a pretty extensive collection, so if there's something you'd like us to bring, chime in. Here's a BGG link to our collection (though I think it's been a year since we updated it).

I think there was some interest in Rising Sun, so we'll be bringing at least that.

My dad and I will be there! Would you be willing to bring and teach either Battlestar Galactica or Chaos in the Old World? Those are two games we'd both really like to try (Corey K. and Eric Lang are two of our favorite designers).

If not, I have a full kickstarter set of Rising Sun I can bring, if you'd like (and I'd be more than happy to- it's a great game).

Here's a link to my collection: https://boardgamegeek.com/collection...boardgame&ff=1.