View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2020, 04:26 PM

Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ulysses is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: NEW CONTEST - The Spartan Scrolls

I'm so glad these are up! Awesome work judges! I've used Cirdan Garden a couple times to show new players the game and it's played really well. I haven't had a chance to play Cursed Stone Table, but I have built the map. Br1an's build files are gorgeous with the attention to detail and classic rulebook scenario formatting.

I certainly agree with the reviews of my submissions and it's a little embarrassing looking back on them I had played Ringstrasse a handful of times when I was building it, but haven't come back to it after the competition due to the issues the judges have illustrated, though now with some more builds and many more games under my belt I may pull it up and tinker with it. Looking at it now, some things are so obviously broken that they look easy to fix.

Thanks for all the hard work everyone put into designing and testing these maps!