View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2017, 09:54 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Post

RE: Talons

I'll agree on pretty much all of your points there - with the two cards in place, keeping the Target stuff is worthwhile, and the exile/flicker mechanic alone solves most of my teleportation concerns.

I'll disagree on the "no clear sight" requirement, though - more or less, I just think the theme coolness is worth the mechanical finnicky-ness. I'll admit I didn't consider the online implications but, at risk of sounding insensitive to it, I don't really play online, so I still like it. That being said, I assume most people would agree with you that it's not quite worth it.

In theory, we could also go with an "either-or" construction - either within 4 spaces of the Target or on any space where no one can see them. At that point you get into whether it's worth the card space and complexity, though.