View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2021, 02:49 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random?

I've always played those sorts of powers by Option #5, and the only times that I've seen them at tournaments that's what I expected. That said, if I was using the unit and the other player didn't know (or forgot) that there was an OM removal power in play, then I'd have absolutely no problem with them shuffling/moving their OMs on the same cards to be placed more randomly. I also have no problem with shifting my own figures a bit so that opponents can go where they want to without denial, though, which I know was a contentious topic.

If I was playing anywhere else instead of hosting, then I'd play the power however the host wanted. Option #6 is probably the best answer in that regard, but I generally talk through powers/cards that the other players have never seen before the game anyway and make sure they know what each card can do and what will happen if it succeeds, so I've never seen anyone have an issue with Option #5 at my house before.