View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2022, 09:38 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The minis will not be a sea of unpainted gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
So the "$400 for painted minis" statement can be re-evaluated now that we have a price for unpainted minis.

The difference would have been $150, divided among 71 figures, works out to around $2.00 per figure to have paint added.
I think this quote was misunderstood. I believe it was probably meant in the context of a "master set" and they also said something about it being 12x the price. I suspect that when that statement was made they didn't even know how many minis would be in the Kickstarter yet. Further, I suspect that it was in regards to the cost of a 2004-2010 era master set sized offering, not this monster offering we are getting

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; October 4th, 2022 at 10:09 PM. Reason: garbled the first sentence