View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2019, 06:09 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Brontos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Just wanted to double check on this. If Brontos attacks a figure with counter strike does each additional shield count for two hits or one? The advanced FAQ for Ogre Pulverizer says it only counts as one, so I'm assuming it's the same case here?
I'm not seeing that for the Ogre, it's wording is that any shields rolled that are more than skulls (say the Ogre rolls 2 skulls and the defender rolls 4 shields), those shields count as wounds inflicted (so in this case 2 wounds), should be the same here.
It's not in the rulings and clarifications part of the book for the ogre, it's in the advanced FAQ pdf that has some additional rulings for the game. Here's a link to that.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I agree with Flash." ~superfrog