View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2011, 11:06 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!
Re: Rebasing: A Guide for Bases and Stickers

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
I figured this is as good a place as any to ask a question I have had. Yodajunkie sells both small and large peanut bases. I was wondering, which size more closely compares to an official Heroscape peanut base?
Yodajunkie used the official large and small peanut bases to make his molds. His peanut bases are the same size as the 2 official sizes. It would be up to you to decide if you need the large or small for your customs. What's nice is that it is only $2 total shipping for 1 to 9 lots (mix and match) and free shipping for 10 or more lots.
In case others don't realize it, there are 2 types of peanut bases for official figs. One base has a more narrow center than the other (is the narrow one the one you are calling the small one, mac?)