View Single Post
Old May 4th, 2022, 01:04 AM
The Silent Cartographer

GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness GameBear wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: What Makes A Good (Competitive) C3G Map?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I've generally found that C3G-specific maps have a better feel when it comes to your average superhero game.

I'm hoping we can have a bit of a concrete discussion about why that is, and what makes a C3G map work or not work.
This interests me - I've often wondered what makes a good C3G map. How frequently do you all try new Classic maps for your C3G games? Of my recent maps, I wonder whether Sunnywood would work well for a C3G game. Or Underwood (its twin), if there is a preference for Marvel terrain.

This map has a smaller footprint, dampened elevation changes, fixed glyphs, a road for getting around the middle, and a new approach to limiting ranged attacks. At first glance, does this look closer to being a good fit for C3G? Or is it still way off? I'd be interested to hear any thoughts on this map's suitability.

No obligation to comment on my map specifically. I'll check back regardless, to see what else you all have to say on this topic more generally. I am curious.

Last edited by GameBear; May 4th, 2022 at 07:06 AM.