View Single Post
Old December 6th, 2022, 01:04 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Smurf along with me: la la la-la la la!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xorlof View Post
I just thought I would pop in here to let y'all know this is coming along nicely with various tweaks and cleanups.

I ended up biting the bullet and re-re-creating the template in SVG which is a super-tweakable format and (with an eye to the future) will allow an online card creator with high-quality effects to be more easily be realized, making the template accessible to pretty much everyone with a web browser.
That's great news! By "coming along nicely" do you mean creating cards for all the classic and VC designs? Or are you still making tweaks to the template itself?

I love the sound of the online card creator. I'd really love to be able to standardize all my customs and official cards with one format.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV