View Single Post
Old November 7th, 2018, 11:07 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD Tournament! Hagerstown, Maryland ~11/03/18

I came in fourth with a (mostly) C3V build: Xualtiacan Fire Ants x4 (sit one ant), Sentinels of Grax, and Nakita Agents.

I highly recommend both of those C3V units to those shopping for new 'Scape goodies. They were fun and thematic, though (as the tournament format would suggest) neither is likely to overwhelm a high level build.

I won't write a whole tournament report, but I will say that I had a great time meeting several first-time tournament attendees. And then, in the last round, I got matched up against Akden's WTF army on dignan's excellent Fragment:

Which was just an awful shooting gallery for my (mostly) melee army. It was a Gallipoli situation, for sure.

Thanks again for running the event, G-O. I had a great time and met lots of new 'Scapers. Excellent!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =