View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2020, 09:09 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bomb Queen (Breathing)

The mod for the mini is simply a headswap. I used a Quake figure, but any head with a similar hairstyle and face would be fine. After that you just have to repaint. A black under-outfit, and then I used a dark gray for her armor, boots, and gauntlets. The pouches can be any color, I like the splash of yellow for those. Add skin wherever it feels appropriate, you can use my pictures for reference!

The finishing touches are adding a bomb symbol! I used a blue/silver, and painted it around her cleavage as a chest insignia, and then I painted the circles on her gauntlets with the same color and added the top to the bombs there, too.

Spoiler Alert!