View Single Post
Old March 6th, 2020, 10:59 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Prometheus ~ Waiting for Initial

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Prometheus

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Prometheus, John Stewart GL, Blockbuster, Atom
Vs.

Fan Four

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Prometheus, Graviton, Mar-Vell (1200)

Vs.

Magneto 2, Mystique 2, Blob, Archangel, Avalanche, Destiny (1210)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Prometheus, Commander Rogers, Nebula, Ragdoll

Vs.

X-Men

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
I’m loving him. I feel pretty good around 400. I could see him going up or down depending on matchups. He wants to be in your face to maximize Reactionary Combat, but he’s still sturdy enough by spending markers for shields. Really doesn’t seem overpowered, since the opponent can easily work around losing a single power for the most part. Obviously the FF is pretty crippled without Sue’s shield, but the first game Prometheus also had double attack which I cut for the second two games. He’s very draftable and fits into any sort of army as a beefy support piece.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
I’m very happy with him! He makes for some really “thinky” and kinetic games, as you and your opponent have to play around his negation power, which he can activate at any time depending on your opponent’s strategies. Spending markers to try to get blanks or shields is very fun, since you want to conserve them, as the longer the game goes, the bigger chance that Prometheus will run out of tricks. Still good with 8 markers here, as he’s only had 1 left on his two wins!

Last edited by Lord Pyre; March 7th, 2020 at 05:04 PM.