View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2019, 10:10 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Bloodshot (Initial Playtesting)

C3G INITIAL PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Bloodshot

Army Test
Map: Ravaged River (Custom Map)
Units: Bloodshot@260, Star-Lord, Jack Flag (700 Points) vs. Midnighter, Apollo (700 Points)

TAKE ONE: Bloodshot moves forward a bit, but Apollo charges in and blasts him, first from range and then from melee. He’s down by Turn 3, so... let's play things a little bit smarter next time.

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Bloodshot@260, Captain America, Bucky, Agent Venom (800 Points) vs. Wrecker, Thunderball, Piledriver, Bulldozer (800 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Units: Bloodshot@260, Optimus Prime, Bumblebee (770 Points) vs. Nico Minoru, Chase Stein, Karolina Dean, Molly Hayes, Old Lace (770 Points)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: He’s great! After being down on Manowar during those tests, I’m really pleased that he felt like a good pickup here. He’s a lot swingier than Punisher, and costs a lot more, but he’s definitely going to be an option in that category, depending on army construction. But he doesn’t feel broken, either - he crumples under a couple big attacks from a heavy hitter, and even the Runaways were able to take him down.

I can imagine a pod build that can really exploits him, but I don’t think he does anything that Punisher can’t in that build, so I’m comfortable sending him out for testing.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: He’s fun! He’s strong! It feels great to get a streak of good luck with his attacks! That’s really all I ask for… sure, sometimes you get a single skull on his first attack, and that sucks. But sometimes you’re rolling like 20 skulls in a single turn, taking out Thunderball in one go, and he really feels like Bloodshot.