View Single Post
Old September 22nd, 2018, 02:16 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Soldiers of Valhalla - nominations and discussion

I am nominating my Rendar Fy design to the SoV for consideration.

--

Balance- Rendar Fy offers a nice punch and flexibility for his price, but the restrictions in his utility keep him from being as good as the Syvarris's and Kaemon Awa's of the world.
Playability- Rendar Fy gives Mariedian armies some more flexiblity in both army building and gameplay but can also slot in to other armies that want a punchy ranged hero.
Creativity- Rendar Fy reuses an existing power not previously seen on a hero and adds a new either/or power; one of my favorite kinds.
Theme- His color theme and utility make him a good thematic fit with the Mariedians, a faction built around flexibility.
Accessibility- The figure used is Human Soldier of Fortune from the Star Wars - Clone Wars line. I found 67 between abprices.com, miniaturemarket, and coolstuffinc so I stopped looking. There are bound to be plenty more on eBay and handfuls on other sites. His availability has remained steadily good over the years since I first picked the figure.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; September 24th, 2018 at 01:24 AM. Reason: props to DanieLoche for the great card!