View Single Post
Old September 1st, 2018, 01:20 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Yellow Lantern (Hank Henshaw) - Public Playt

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Yellow Lantern (Cyborg Superman)

Army Test
Map: Ignition by Dignan.
Units: YL Cyborg Superman (420), Sinestro Corps Soldier x1, Manhunter x1, Star-Lord, and Captain America (C3G) (1160) vs. Batman (JLA), Superman (JLA), Martian Manhunter (JLA), and Atom (Ray Palmer) (1160).
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ignition by Dignan.
Units: YL Cyborg Superman and Manhunter x4 (980) vs. Spoiler, Nightwing, Superboy (Kon-El), Raven, Starfire, Krypto, and Rat Swarm x1 (980).
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Cyborg Superman is a powerhouse. His 7 attack is really strong in the right army. I was surprised at how well a Cap/Star-Lord army can be crafted with everything Hank needs to succeed (a Sinestro Corps for bonding and a Manhunter for healing). He is much less effective in an all Manhunter army but still has the potential to take a game by himself using Manhunters to heal and engage enemies to lock them down. He’s really scary in the right army so I would suggest a bump to 430 or 440.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: This guy is really interesting. He’s definitely not my favorite Yellow Lantern, and I don’t love how his battery markers are only used for a Special Attack that is generally weaker than his normal attack, but that’s just personal preference. The Special Attack does have its uses and it is nice that Hank’s stats don’t fall as he spends markers. Cybernetic Consciousness is really cool and the small buff to Manhunters is a nice touch.
Thoughts in red.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!