View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2018, 11:21 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Here’s a complete list of all the Micro Universe figures. I’ve never actually seen one in person but I understand they’re fairly in scale.
Scale was perfect. They may be a bit hard to find now though. I discovered them to late myself and want able to get all of them. Definitely couldn't get the exclusives.
It looks like they're an...alright price on ebay, really depending on the figure. Looks like you can get a random pack of 7 for $13 too. Luckily the Daleks and Cybermen have a few other alternatives. The Exterminate board game figures look viable, and I have a few of the knock-off Lego Daleks from the "Character Building" line and they make solid proxies.

Here's a real brief write-up for a Weeping Angel, just to get my ideas out of my own head before I forget them. I'm taking some influence from Dysole's version for sure.
Quote:

NAME = WEEPING ANGEL

SPECIES = WEEPING ANGEL
UNIQUENESS = UNCOMMON HERO
CLASS = HUNTER
PERSONALITY = ???

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 0 (Might need to be raised just for gameplay purposes)
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = ?

POINTS = ???

DON'T BLINK
After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on an Army Card that opponent controls, you may immediately move this Weeping Angel up to 8 spaces. After moving each space with this power, if this Weeping Angel is within clear sight of any figure on that card (The one that an order marker was revealed on) they must immediately end their movement. (maybe a way to ignore elevations so they can't be thwarted by just standing on a hill and looking at them?) If this Weeping Angel ends this move engaged with one or more enemy figures, you may immediately choose one figure this Weeping Angel is engaged with and roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure. When moving with Don't Blink, this Weeping Angel will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL
Whenever this Weeping Angel would inflict 1 or more wounds on a figure, instead you may choose to remove 1 wound marker from this army card and the player who controls that figure must place it in their start zone. Figures moved with Time Warp will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

A DEFENSIVE POWER
No idea. Karat mentioned a power called Stoneskin?
I should be clear I'm not rejecting or disagreeing with Karat's different direction. This was just what I had in my head.

Last edited by MrNobody; September 24th, 2018 at 11:34 AM.